You can contact our Data Protection Responsible (DPR) at :
dataprotection (at) messotron.com
This email address is only accessible to our DPR or his deputy.
Use of personal data
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"), e.g. Name, address, telephone number, email address, your IP address, (online) user behavior.
2. Messotron supplies exclusively to commercial customers, institutions and authorities (so-called "B2B area") and processes and stores corresponding personal data from this area only for the corresponding business purposes. "Business Partner" shall mean any natural person (Affected Person) with whom Messotron has a business relationship or an economic relationship.
3. The processing of personal data therefore only applies to the extent necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests in the course of business, inter alia, - to provide requested information, - for the submission of tenders, - for processing orders, including payment transactions, - for administrative purposes (eg accounting), - to secure IT operations and IT security (e.g., visit the website, see below for more), - on the use of service providers, in particular external IT service providers, tax consultants, legal advisers, etc.
4. Your data will be stored until we have comprehensively answered your request to your satisfaction, the process is complete and there are no legal storage requirements.
5. When you visit our website, we or our hosting provider, based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of the GDPR, collect data on every access to the server on which our website is operated. The access data (so-called "Web server log file") contain - the called domain, - your IP address, - and technical information (such as inquiries, user agent, timestamp, status code). This access data (logfile information) is stored for security reasons (for example to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of 3 days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
7. As part of a registration function, we offer users of our website access to advanced functions after logging in with user-specific login data provided by us. The data entered during registration will be used for the purpose of this service. The data collected can be seen from the entry mask during registration, which may include name, company, full address, email address and telephone. We point out that the use of this additional function requires the mandatory storage of a cookie. Without acceptance of such a cookie the use of the advanced functions after login is not possible.
8. As we do not see any real benefit from the information provided to us by (whatever) user tracking tool. Therefore, we have decided (for the time being) to completely dispense with the tracking of our website visitors.
Security of transmission and processing
1. In accordance with legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art and weighing both cost and risk, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate protection of your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. The security measures are continuously reviewed and adjusted according to technological developments.
2. Our website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as Your data in the contact form or in the registration form. These are indicated by the address line of the browser changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
3. It is cfommon knowledge that data transmission via email can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible without costly additional measures (for example: encryption).
Recipient of your personal data
1. Within the company, only authorized Messotron employees have access to your personal data. Our employees are committed to secrecy and to the observance of legal data protection regulations.
2. We entrust third parties with the provision of certain services (eg IT service providers, tax consultants, legal advisors). If necessary, they have access to personal data or receive those for service provision. These third parties are obliged by special agreements with us or by virtue of legal bases ("professional secret carriers") for the confidential and safe handling of these data.
3. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we may need to transfer your personal information to governmental entities (such as social security funds, tax authorities or law enforcement agencies) and domestic and foreign courts for legal or corporate purposes.
4. Transmission of data to third countries (ie outside the EU or EEA) does not take place.
5. We do, of course, not sell your data for advertising purposes to third parties.
According to the latest legislation you have the right:
- to request free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients, their processing purpose and proof of the legal processing basis,
- to request correction and completion of your data,
- to revocate your consent to the use or blocking and deletion of your data, as far as no legal duty of storage precludes; in such cases, we may not be able to provide services and may no longer provide our business to you. stop executing,
- to obtain your data in a common format (eg PDF) or have it transmitted to a third party, the latter only as far as technically feasible for us with reasonable effort.
You can send your request to our DPR.
Please be sure to include in your request:
- the scope of your request (for example, information, deletion, transmission),
- your full name,
- the full name and registered office of the company / institution,
- your corresponding (commercial) email address
in an accurate and complete manner so that we can clearly assign you within the institution / company and also process your request.
If you believe that we may violate data protection regulations, you have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority. In case of Messotron, this would be the State Data Protection Officer of the state of Hesse (www.datenschutz.hessen.de).